Specifications:Vise Jaw Specifications Sheet
Custom Vise Jaws for all ApplicationsVise jaws are inserts that fit into a vise and grip the workpiece. Aluminum vise jaws are used to hold and protect round, hexagonal, or serrated parts. Rubber-faced vise jaws are also used to protect fragile parts from damage and may be suitable for holding irregular shapes. At TCI Precision Metals we specialize in producing both hardened and soft precision vise jaws in a variety of materials, including aluminum, steel, other alloys, polyurethane and more. Production quantity runs are completed to exacting customer specifications.
- Soft jaws or hardened jaws
- HD or HDL vises
- A wide range of material
Why use Vise Jaws from TCI Precision Metals?
- Producing vise jaws requires the same close tolerance capabilities as Machine-Ready Blanks, something TCI is uniquely suited for.
- TCI is a production facility, capable of producing volume orders, quickly.
- Specialized equipment increases volume efficiency, reducing costs
Precision Vise Jaws Features:
- Standard individual vise plates
- Tolerances: +/- .002″ All Dimensions
- Flatness: within .002″
- 1018 stainless and 6061 aluminum
Returns Accepted. See Return Policy.